Thursday 18 October 2012

The Dog, Harvington, The saddest hash of all


# 220
Date: Thursday 11th October 2012
Pub: The Dog, Harvington

The Saint 
29/1/60 – 11/10/12
RIP










On Thursday night "the Saint, Chris Hirst sadly lost his life. Our heartfelt thoughts and condolences go out to his partner  Den and all his family.
 All who  knew the Saint will have their own memories to remember him by.
I would however like to thank the farmer and his wife who were brilliant in the circumstances, but most of all I would like to say thank you to all the Hashers who were in that rain swept field on Thursday night, I will mention no names, you all know who you were and you all did your utmost, I am very proud to call you my friends.

You may not be here Saint but you will never be forgotten. 

The Amateur




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.